[Vision2020] FYI, y'all . . .

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 16:40:14 PST 2012

I think when you are locked out of your own car, house, or business, having a locksmith is a great thing to have. I think having people in our town starting and keeping a local business is a great thing. If all businesses were small businesses unemployment would be wiped out. I think when a conservative thinker expresses his viewpoints, or anyone with a different look at things from me, it helps me to reevaluate and to either strengthen or change my way of thinking.

When it comes to knowing everything we are all wrong, and all stupid. Only when we listen and respect each other do we stand a chance of ever getting to be less wrong and stupid.

Donovan J. Arnold