[Vision2020] FYI, y'all . . .

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 00:28:31 PST 2012

Get off your high horse and leave Tom alone already. How is what you do somehow better than what you perceive him doing? You say he slams all things Christ Church. Fine. You slam all things Tom. And that is better exactly how? I don't get it.

You can slam Tom all you want, but he's done and continues to do more for this town than most of us, more than you Scott by a long shot; not even close. If you think you can do better than just BE better and stop committing the same sins you accuse him of committing.

Joe