[Vision2020] Fwd: Idaho GOP . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 21:37:50 PST 2012

You copy/paste inaccurate info and fail to man up to it?  So then is it Twitter's fault that you mistook Dale for someone else and then smeared him and then called out Paul and me instead of issuing simple mea culpas?  I can see why you never learn. It's because it seems you're convinced you never make mistakes. This then gives you a 'holier than others' self-image and self issued license to bash others - and often. Interesting. In other words, you're exactly like Doug Wilson, just pegged to the other side of the political/religious spectrum. Good to know.

-Scott