[Vision2020] From the "What are they doing now?" File

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 26 10:34:04 PST 2012

Gee, Mr. Crabtree.  I'm guessin' that those DoD schools with guards are located in a "threat region" where such guards serve a viable purpose, possibly South Korea and . . . (well, you get the picture) . . . none of 'em here in the Nifty Fifty (USA) and certainly not in communities like Newtown, Connecticut.

But, Gary Crabtree is free to let his mind wander (now, THERE is a scary thought).

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com