[Vision2020] Not a creature is stirring - not even a mouse

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 25 11:23:57 PST 2012

It's obvious that he'll skate since it's so long before another election cycle at which point everyone will have forgotten about this.  Also, he's a jack mormon probably like 99.999 percentage of all mormons so all will be forgiven.  Had he been a suspected self-loathing homosexual living a very public heterosexual life style that fundy conservatives demand of all people, well then he'd be politically lynched.  Social conservatives are their own worst enemies and it's enormously entertaining to watch them implode under their own self imposed moral failings. :)

-Scott