[Vision2020] FW: School Safety . . . Another Suggestion From Another World

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 24 14:50:27 PST 2012

WTF?  Gresham Bouma's proposal for school security is vouchers?  Good God.  Or more likely, Bad God.  The only sense I can make out of it is that he's confused and needs a solution for E.D. which he's mistaken for Education.  Could be he's using just the thought of school vouchers & union busting to try and do the trick.  Obviously it ain't working or he'd be thinking more clearly. :(