[Vision2020] Pay to Play?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 20:40:05 PST 2012

I'm actually neutral on the idea and I don't really care if any of the NRA's suggestions to keep or alter the status quo are taken seriously (which I doubt) by those demanding change or if they'll be completely ignored (which I expect).  If all sides came together with a common goal of reducing gun violence, then maybe there'd be a shot at actually achieving this goal.  Instead each side takes a position of 'it's my way or the highway' and we just continue moving along the highway to hell.  I have zero confidence that any type of even so-called 'common sense' gun control will be enacted in the current polarized climate.

-Scott