[Vision2020] Local Area Opinion - Guns in Schools

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 21 12:45:10 PST 2012

This pole is virtually meaningless.

What is the sample size of this poll?  For all I know, I was the 49th person to participate.

It claims to be a "local" poll. Yet, I could have participated in this poll from a tent at Millers Bay on Lake Okiboji in Arnold's Park, Iowa, where I spent a lot of summers as a kid.

It does not limit how many times a person can participate.  I participated five times from my five laptops, desktops and iPads here at home.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

On Dec 21, 2012, at 12:27 PM, Wayne Price <bear at moscow.com> wrote:

> Tom,
>
> Try the front web page, about half way down, right hand side.
>
> Wayne
>

> On Dec 21, 2012, at 12:04 PM, Tom Hansen wrote:
>
>> I've looked all over the KLEW website.  I could not locate the "web pole" you posted.
>>
>> Care to provide a link?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Tom Hansen
>> Moscow, Idaho
>>

>> On Dec 21, 2012, at 10:54 AM, Wayne Price <bear at moscow.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Todays KLEW web pole:
>>>
>>> 67% Yes, says something about the opinion of the community.
>>>

>>> Do you think teachers and school staff members should be allowed to carry guns as a means of deterring school shootings like the one in Connecticut?
>>>

>>> Yes, absolutely. Anyone who wants to carry should be allowed to.
>>> 23%
>>> Yes, but only select teachers and staff who pass a psychological evaluation.
>>> 42%
>>> No, under no circumstances should we put guns in schools.
>>> 28%
>>> Undecided.