[Vision2020] [Spam 9.01] Re: Huh?

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Dec 21 11:01:22 PST 2012

And as sales go up, costs go down! Sounds like another win-win *S*

And if we are seriously going to discuss this issue, are we willing at
this point in the discussion to dismiss ANY possible "solution" out of
hand?

Are we trying to find a solution or just score political points for
which ever side we favor?
I personally believe that at this early part of an open discussion,
nothing should be off the table.