[Vision2020] Isn't it about time . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu Dec 20 10:41:02 PST 2012

Mr. Rumelhart inquires:

"Is it your opinion that nobody in Moscow should need to defend themselves in their own home at any time?"

As Joe mentioned earlier, and I fully agree, support of the second amendment is not in question.  Nor is a person's right to defend themselves in question.  The method a person employs to defend themselves and/or property IS the question.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com