[Vision2020] Devoted James Wesley, Rawles followers?

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:07:59 PST 2012

Just as I suspected. . . after digging around on the Citadel website, I see mention of Rawles books, blog, etc. Even on FB (yes, I "liked" them because how else do you keep an eye on things?)  The website sez over 200 people want to "join" and move their families to this new compound. . . might be a good thing.  Keep all the wackos behind thick walls. . . nice thick walls and all of their own making. I almost doubt this is "real". . . could be a scheme to fleece some of Rawles many devoted followers. Ellen A. Roskovich