[Vision2020] Something Considerably Closer to Home . . .

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:40:31 PST 2012

It is important to also think of proposals like this as possibly partly or
wholly a scam.  Using extreme "patriotic" beliefs just as some use extreme
"religious" beliefs to fleece money from the emotional and/or less mentally
endowed in not uncommon -- we have an excellent example of the latter in
Moscow.  This not mean this proposal should not be taken lightly for
several reasons.  However, emotional and less mentally endowed people need
to be protected against fraud the same as anyone else.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com