[Vision2020] Guns and the Buddy Principle

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 18 16:55:11 PST 2012

Kenneth Marcy suggests:

"Analogous to dive buddies, trigger buddies could prevent injuries and save lives, and be able to say to themselves and others that their interest in firearms can be put to productive public use."

Hmmm.  Trigger buddies, huh?  I wonder if the Hells Angels have ever considered such a concept.  I know that they have "1-Percenters" and have read about the warm, fuzzy community activities of which these "1-Percenters" are actively involved.  Maybe even design a tag to be attached to their colors.

"Hells Angels' Trigger Buddies"!  Where do I go to sign up?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com