[Vision2020] New American binary money

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 12:03:17 PST 2012

Ill be damned if I have to lug around 2 and 8 cent coins. A vending machine will steal your $5 coin, as Sacagawea and Susan B. Anthony will testify. How about a sales tax coin you pay on every dollar of tax? Like a forever stamp.

But, I never actually see money so it wouldn't make a difference to me. BTW, I lost a $100 bill. So if you see one with Ben Franklin on it, it is mine. TTYL.

Donovan J. Arnold