[Vision2020] Close to 27 Dead

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 17:44:31 PST 2012

This is a horrible tragedy.  For some perspective including other recent
mass U.S. shootings  see:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/opinion/collins-looking-for-america.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20121215&_r=0

When AIDS first came en masse to America the Reagan administration did
little since they perceived (and many still do) the early victims, mostly
white homosexual men, as throwaways.  However, when white Republican men,
allegedly heterosexual, started dying, then much more action was taken.

Will it be the same for sensible gun control?  Will we have to wait for few
mass shootings where numbers of white Republican men who are NRA members
are offed?

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)