[Vision2020] Concealed Hand Gun Laws

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 12 19:27:06 PST 2012

You say that the perp attacked you.  How did (s)he attack you?  Was it sufficient to leave scars on your body?

What was it about the perp that made you feel threatened, other than mere surprise?

Could you have escaped the situation without having to use a weapon?

Under what circumstances was the fatal round fired? Accidental due to close physical interaction?  Could you have fired a warning shot or warned the perp, "Hey sh*thead!  I have a gun and I WILL use it unless you leave RIGHT-FU*KING NOW!"

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen, CPL  (Commie Pinko Liberal)