[Vision2020] [corrected] Otter wants health insurance market state-run

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 12 11:43:14 PST 2012

Yes.  It would be wonderful if health insurance coverage was as guaranteed as unto mobile insurance and health insurance covered the costs regardless of when the condition came into existence.

To put it simply, has any automobile insurance company refused coverage to any of their clients because their vehicle was taken to a repair shop for a "prior existing condition"?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen, CPL  (Commie Pinko Liberal)