[Vision2020] Something to Consider . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 7 12:18:39 PST 2012

Greetings to Mayor Chaney and the Moscow City Council -

Here's Boise's anti-discrimination ordinance (after Sandpoint and Pocatello adopted theirs) . . .

http://www.cityofboise.org/city_clerk/111312/o-36-12.pdf

Question:  Where's Moscow's anti-discrimination ordinance?

Oh, that's right.  I almost forgot.

The City of Moscow can't even pass a non-committal ordinance, while cities around us are passing ordinances unanimously.

Sidebar:  How's that cell-phone stipend payin' out, city council?  Wouldn't want to deny you something you feel you are entitled.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Begin forwarded message: