[Vision2020] What kind of Christianity is this????

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 6 21:43:23 PST 2012

Ahh – thanks Tom!

Judd Wilson’s “publication” is the free toilet paper we received in the mail back in September or October that was, basically, nothing more than a Gresham Bouma campaign ad trying to appear like a legitimate newspaper – I think three + of the four pages were by or about Bouma.

Thanks for solving that puzzle – at the time, I wondered if it was another Postcard-Gate because so much of the content was soooo whacky.  Guess it was legitimate if completely crazy, just like Postcard-Gate.

Speaking of crazy, I see from the Twitter feed link Rose posted that both Bouma & Judd Wilson, along with Santorum & our crazy Idaho legislators, were against the UN disabled person’s rights treaty that Wayne Fox posted about earlier today.  <shaking my head>

Grateful to have a clearer picture of the local religious whack-a-dos.

Saundra

Moscow, ID

Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough.  We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whereever they require it.

~ Francis of Assisi