[Vision2020] What kind of Christianity is this????

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Thu Dec 6 20:39:02 PST 2012

Just for the record, it’s not the one I am familiar with.  You apparently
have to be Christian to be eligible for this feast. I am absolutely, rock
bottom certain, that not a single member of Christ Church (including the
elders and Doug Wilson) would ever, in a million years, disgrace their faith
in this way.  I am mindful of the bounteous Sabbath dinners held at the
Wilson home, and somehow (perhaps I’m wrong and am certainly willing to be
correct by those in the know) I’m not thinking that guests have to pass a
religious test to share the meal.

Judd Wilson is beyond a jackass.

https://twitter.com/Judd_Wilson

 <https://twitter.com/Judd_Wilson> Judd Wilson ‏@Judd_Wilson

18 November

 <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FREE&src=hash> #FREE
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Thanksgiving&src=hash> #Thanksgiving food
to Christian families in need in Moscow/Pullman area. DM for more info.
<http://t.co/nseFSCy5> http://ow.ly/i/18TmC

Rose Huskey