[Vision2020] Sojourners' Alliance- Avenues for Hope Campaign

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:58:23 PST 2012

Hi Viz!

Sojourners' Alliance has an opportunity to make some money via a group
offering matching funds.  Money we give via the method detailed below will
be matched via The HomePartnership Foundation.  I've sent in my pledge!

For those that don't know, Sojourners' Alliance is the local homeless
shelter; and also provides the Troy Food Bank.