[Vision2020] Vandal Hockey

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 31 17:56:44 PDT 2012

This "Vandal Hockey" thing got me to diggin' (and I mean physically "digging") thru my archives, knowin' I have some pics.  Well, I did find one.

Long ago, before the Intoleristas and (even) before I graduated from UI, I took alot of photos of UI athletic clubs.  Among these clubs was the UI Women's Ice Hockey Club.  They played their home games on the ice rink at the county fairgrounds . . .

This photo is from 1995 . . . I think.