[Vision2020] Vandal Hockey (was: Vandal football)

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Aug 31 13:33:01 PDT 2012

On 8/31/2012 12:59 PM, Joe Campbell wrote:
> I loved the old Big Sky conference. They never should have left but
> the money draw that the larger conferences have to offer is hard to
> resist. Joe

A suggestion to look northward, the direction of better academics, may
well lead the University toward better a better sport as well. For
example, were the University to take an interest in seriously improving
its Canadian Studies program, an athletic adjunct to that program could
well be to start a hockey program. The Kibbie Dome could be retro-fitted
and flooded as a hockey rink, and the success of University club teams
could be expanded and extended to wider and more appreciative audiences.

Ice the Dome, Vandals' Home, Former Raids, Newer Blades, Not So Hoary,
Newer Glory, One Oval Ring, To Rule 'Em All.

Ken