[Vision2020] Why Michele Bachmann Should Be Vice President

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:44:28 PDT 2012

Michele Bachmann Links Religion and Politics to Hurricane Isaac

   [image: article image]
By Michael Allen <http://www.opposingviews.com/users/michael-allen>, Mon,
August 27, 2012

Speaking at a Tea Party rally in a Tampa, Florida Church, on Sunday, Rep.
Michele Bachmann (R-Minnesota) linked Hurricane Isaac to religious and
political talking points , reports Mediaite.com.

Bachmann said: “At this moment in time we’re quite literally looking at a
hurricane here in Florida. We’re looking at a political hurricane in our
own country. We are looking at a spiritual hurricane in our land. And it is
time for each one of us to show up and suit up and stand up and realize
that in this time and in this day we pour it out for Him. Add action to
your faith."

In past speeches, Mediaite.com notes, Rep. Bachmann has linked hurricanes
and God:  “I don’t know how much God has to do to get the attention of the
politicians. We’ve had an earthquake; we’ve had a hurricane. He said, ‘Are
you going to start listening to me here?’”

[See video at:
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/christianity/video-rep-michele-bachmann-links-religion-and-politics-hurricane-isaac
]

--