[Vision2020] Thank You

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Aug 28 18:52:17 PDT 2012

Thanks, Joe!  Perhaps, just perhaps, a little hyperbole crept into my email.
My poor husband is in the other room, he can't listen to the jackasses.  I
operate on the theory that knowing what the enemy is saying is important
(which explains why I hold my nose and check out Doug Wilson's blog
frequently). Chris Matthew just pointed out most of the speakers tonight are
Roman Catholic ( as Chris Matthews is) which goes back to the point that Ron
Force's post from the Washington Post said the same thing. I know some
pretty smart Roman Catholics, I can't believe that they would be so easily
flattered. Also, Chris Matthews just pointed out that the speakers are all
talking about themselves and not even mentioning Mitt Romney.  It is
peculiar that's for sure.
Rose