[Vision2020] absolutely unbelieveable.

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Aug 28 11:13:53 PDT 2012

I am gobsmacked beyond belief...  even in my most cynical, sarcastic mood
never would I have imagined that the Republican Party would invite the
Knights of Columbus - with their silly plumed hats and swords to present the
colors at the opening of their convention this morning - followed by the
worst tenor ever heard straining out the National Anthem.  It is a rich
satire complete with audience shots of frumpy old white women decked out in
a super heavy application of pancake makeup and deep blue eye shadow.  I'm
frightened!!!!!.

Rose Huskey