[Vision2020] The GOP War On Women Accelerates

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:08:46 PDT 2012

A false dilemma is (technically) a dilemma, meaning an "or" sentence,
that is false. Thus, if two options are given and there are more
options available -- and you offer this as an argument -- then you've
committed the fallacy of false dilemma. Of course, claims could be
bundled together, so this easily expands to other cases. For instance,
7 options are given but at least 8 are available.

I'm interested in knowing what Donovan thinks are the available
alternative left open, after the options that Scott notes are settled.