[Vision2020] Vet to Farmer Program

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 26 18:09:17 PDT 2012

Over the next week or so I'll check with Moscow's local VFW.

I will also check in with the Commander and First Sergeant of the 126th Engineer Company, right there in Moscw.

However, I feel that we will have our best luck with DAV (Disabled American Veterans), of which I have been a lifetime member since my retirement in 1989.

Please keep reminding me, ok?

Seeya on the rebound, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Hamilton, Montana

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)