[Vision2020] The GOP War On Women Accelerates

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 12:49:27 PDT 2012

I'm not too thrilled about the unnecessary taking of life either.  I simply find forcing women to carry pregnancies to term against their wishes to be many magnitudes more abhorrent.  Pick your poison, I guess.  You can't have it both ways.  I'd hope that most women would choose life, but since there about an infinite number of factors that go into why women terminate pregnancies, each particular situation can only be best assessed by the pregnant woman herself and only she herself should be the one to decide the best course of action for her own situation.  Not you, not me, not the evil government.

-Scott