[Vision2020] Oh, Spokane ...

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 15:06:10 PDT 2012

Yes, I agree with this article. Spokane doesn't need gyms, there are tons of parks, and the Centennial Trail is 100 miles long. You could go to a different park every day of the month. Most of them very unique.

Lots of places in Spokane don't look nice, but is has lots of breathtaking parks, riverfront properties and parks, and natural formations that are far better looking then most the best things humans make. I also really like the four seasons, and the trees changing colors. The trees are awesome and the air and water are human friendly. It also has a much higher standard of living then most places in the country, and more then most the places I have been in Idaho.

Donovan J. Arnold