[Vision2020] The GOP War On Women Accelerates

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 20:49:14 PDT 2012

The religious right have controlling personalities.  They not only want to preach about how people 'should live their personal lives according to God's wisdom', but they also want to force you to live that way by physically restricting your access to birth control, to emergency contraception, to abortion.  I haven't checked Doug Wilson's blog lately, but I'm guessing he's thrilled that such 'men' like Paul Ryan and Todd Akin are fighting tooth and nail to enshrine God's law into the law of the land.

-Scott