[Vision2020] The GOP War On Women Accelerates

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 22 17:53:30 PDT 2012

Nick
Most social issues are not hot button items for me. I am more interested in economic issues. In general though, I favor more freedom for the individual and less interference by the government. I am nether strongly pro-choice or pro-life, but tend to be closer to the pro-life position. Abortion should not be used as a form of birth control. In extremely rare surrmonstances such as the life of the mother, her life should dominate. I think that some of the positions  of some democrats such as partial term abortions and allowing a baby that survived aan attempted abortion is much more extreme. Fortunately that is a minority opinion even for democrats.

I am not aware of the legislation you mentioned, but I doubt that there is any such thing as justifiable rape.
Roger