[Vision2020] Fwd: For the FARM BOY in all of us!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 22 11:05:17 PDT 2012

What else is absolutely amazing about this "car" is that its owner managed to get it registered.

I'd love to seed what its registration says under "make" and "model

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

Begin forwarded message: