[Vision2020] Jimmy Farris Fundraiser/Reception - September 15

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 19:06:51 PDT 2012

Really?

From: Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com>
To: Henry D. Hank Johnston <hearseboy85 at gmail.com>
Cc: "vision2020 at moscow.com" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Jimmy Farris Fundraiser/Reception - September 15

You're like, what, next door to my new digs here at 451 North Adams?

Can two liberal (registered) Republicans attend?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

On Aug 20, 2012, at 1:25 PM, "Henry D. \"Hank\" Johnston" <hearseboy85 at gmail.com> wrote:

Viz Peeps -

>Please join my partner Alex and myself as we host a meet and greet reception for Jimmy Farris, Democratic candidate for Idaho's First Congressional District on September 15, 2012 starting at 7:30pm at our home in Moscow (411 N. Almon #518)  Donations are not required to attend the meet and greet - but even a nominal donation of $10, $20, $50 will help out his campaign immensely.  (Yes, Donovan, I'm hosting an event for a Democrat)
>

>Special Note: There is a limited time offer to attend an exclusive dinner before the reception - we have 6 seats open for a steak dinner served on our back patio. Dinner is co-sponsored by Henry & Alex as well as Big Meadow Creek Alpacas of Troy, Idaho. Dinner tickets are $75.00/each with every dollar going directly to Jimmy's campaign. If you'd like to attend this dinner, please email me off-list.
>

>Thanks in advance - I hope to see many of you at the reception and hopefully some of you at the dinner.
>

>Kindly -
>

>Henry Johnston
>List services made available by First Step Internet,
>serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
>              http://www.fsr.net/
>         mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
List services made available by First Step Internet,
              http://www.fsr.net/