[Vision2020] Say What?

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Aug 21 12:49:44 PDT 2012

Enough that he insulted every person who has been a victim of sexual
violence. Enough that he just won't give an inch on pregnancy termination.
But when it comes to this elected official who helps make policy decisions
there is an even bigger problem: What about his level of either intelligence
or basic education about biology? Either he is dumb as a box of hammers, or
went in for that "science is bad" eddycayshun based on bible
interpretation...either way, someone this uninformed should be sent back to
Junior High School, not be holding public office...How/why do we manage to
elect so many complete idiots?
Debi Robinson-Smith