[Vision2020] Marijuana

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 23:33:40 PDT 2012

Is the book made of hemp?

$20.99? I like it when prices end in ".99". It's letting me know that someone is looking out for me by saving me one penny. Gas companies are especially generous as they always end in 9/10 of a penny. I also make sure I only get exactly ten gallons, because otherwise the poor clerk has trouble tearing the penny to give me proper change.

Donovan J. Arnold