[Vision2020] How Many More . . .

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sat Aug 18 13:17:33 PDT 2012

Tom is only interested in making fun of anything that might be construed as a right wing conspiracy, such as the birthers, but he is strangely silent on those of the left, such as 9/11 was an inside job by the CIA( Moore and Vidal).
Incidently there is now a good example of an armed person saving  lives at a mass  shooting( the guard  at the Family Research Center).
Roger