[Vision2020] How Many More . . .

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 18 06:24:40 PDT 2012

I'm not sure but what having a detailed list of all privately owned firearms
in the hands of the IRS (whose policy has always been that you are guilty
till proven innocent) isn't just the first step in a confiscation plan. I
know that should a plan such as this be enacted I'm going to invest heavily
shovel and cosmoline stocks. I would also predict a huge flurry of weapon
trades to make sure any firearm that was connected to an owners name on a
form 4473 became inaccurate.