[Vision2020] Oxycotin Gate?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 00:31:28 PDT 2012

Anyone else hear anything more about this illegal drug use at the Moscow fire station? I am curious what the City's official line is in regards to its investigation. I think this should remain open and questioned until we do know everything we can. It isn't so much what happened that bothers me, but why, and what seems like a cover-up. I think the moving of it to the Highway district office smells of a cover-up. And that is what should bother everyone, especially if it involves EMTs and our fire safety.

I have inquired about the use of crushed Oxycontin, and several nurses and nursing students have told me it can have the equivalents of heroin on the brain. It seems extremely scary that those in charge would essentially allow heroin use at a fire-station by people that are suppose to be in charge of saving people's lives in an emergency situation.

Does anyone know of any other information about Oxycontin gate?

Donovan J. Arnold