[Vision2020] Beyond Irony

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 01:29:58 PDT 2012

Saundra wrote: 'Has anyone else noticed that Wilson has
become kind of a sad, washed-up, full of nothing so much as hot air “has
 been” on the national scene?'

Yes - it's quite obvious.  I think part of the problem Doug is having is that it was easy for him to build up a following of weaklings looking for guidance when he was able to simply publish his dogma unidirectionally with fliers in the Argonaut, books he cranked out on his own press, his laughable Credenda Agenda, etc.  and from his bloviations from his Christ Church bully pulpit.  It's a much different story when he faces responses to his diatribes.  He and his ilk were crushed right here on v2020 years ago.  You (Saundra), Joan, and a few others ran circles around him until he, Doug Jones, Dale, and a few other minions couldn't take the heat anymore and then started blogging to get back into a more preachy / sermony type of setting where they could go backward to spewing about 'how the way things ought to be and how people should all behave' according to them and to bash 'venom 2020' in an attempt to discredit this open and uncensored forum.

Truthfully I haven't been following too much about what's going on with Christ Church.  I've done some searching recently and see that Doug Jones resigned 3 years ago due to some mis-alignment around their collective 'group think' requirement.  And Dale got his Karmaic just dessert for blogging against the evils of  'political correctness' a few times too many.  That's the one I'm most amazed about.  God gives him a ginormous megaphone - 2 Google clicks of separation from a hit motion picture seen by tens of millions of people - and here's the opportunity of a lifetime to inform the masses about 'the word of God' and the evils of government, 'government schools', 'intoleristas', abortion, homosexuality, evolution, birth control, 'global warming high priests', etc., etc., etc., and...what happened?  You're guess is as good as mine.  I'd hate to think he sold out as opposed to saving mankind so I won't think the worst.  Maybe he asked and answered 'What would Jesus do?' and then he followed that path.  I'd guess that he did what most people do on daily, hourly, continuous basis - he followed his conscience and did what he thought was best.  That's what I would have done too and maybe I'd have done the same thing or maybe I'd have done the complete opposite of him.

Anyway - Wilson being a sad, washed-up, full of nothing is no surprise to me.  Cockroaches like him don't do too well when light is shined on them.

-Scott