[Vision2020] Beyond Irony

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:31:06 PDT 2012

Cultmaster Wilson is just begging for a public discussion of the heinous
crime that happened at Logos School circa 1999 of which Wilson engineered a
cover-up and blame shifting.  If it weren't for the fact that the victim
has yet to recover completely, the story would have been told long ago.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com