[Vision2020] well.....

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 13 11:42:26 PDT 2012

In the words of the US Senate Majority leader Harry Reid . . .

"Poppycock", Rose.

I look forward to your postings.  They are often as inciteful as they are memorable.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)