[Vision2020] [more] Look See What Tri-State is Promoting . . .

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 11 14:34:52 PDT 2012

CWP holders will be reluctant to pipe up in as much as part of concealed is keeping your yap shut and avoiding telling all of Gods creation that you're healed. Your opinion is looked on with favor by some to be sure.

A recent example of an armed citizen exercising his rights to good effect:

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/71-Year-Old-Man-Shoots-Would-Be-Robbers-at-Ocala-Internet-Cafe-Authorities-162941656.html

To say that a guy with a hand gun has never prevented a massacre is illogical in as much as who can say what might have happened had a different path been followed? In one scenario two goblins are wounded and taken to jail. In another, a dozen innocents minding their own business in a internet café are senselessly murdered...film at 11:00