[Vision2020] Bryan Fischer Defends Call For 'Underground Railroad' Abduction Of Children From Gay Parents

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Thu Aug 9 13:54:49 PDT 2012

Dale has been strangely quiet since his son became a movie star.  By a
curious coincidence the "Right Mind" website was been removed around the
time that Super 8 was released.  It certainly says worlds about his
commitment to right-wing politics, doesn't it?   Imagine what a link to old
Massa Dog Wilson would do for him - talk about bad publicity.. Maybe it's
just me, but I don't  imagine that a  religious allegiance to a sect that
arranges and officiates at the wedding of a pedophile would be any kind of
an moral endorsement either.

Rose Huskey