[Vision2020] Replace Idaho Politicians not Teachers with laptops

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 21:19:18 PDT 2012

I think they need to replace the Idaho Legislature with laptops and a website instead of the teachers. Let Idahoans vote on the issues directly whenever a proposed petition reaches 25,000 online signatures. It would save us a lot of money, and there would be far less corruption in the system. We could let the governor run the entire state government, with the people able to vote him out with our laptops whenever they didn't approve of their performance anymore.

Donovan J. Arnold