[Vision2020] Direct TV Converter Boxes and Stuff

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 23:56:42 PDT 2012

Donovan and 15 others like this!

I think all these cable companies are corrupt. They deceive you. I have had similar experiences with most the other companies like Cable One, Dish Network, Adelphia, and now Comcast. They say it is only $40 a month, but really, it is $40, for 6 months on a 24 month contract, plus $200 install, $10 for the cable box, $10 for the HD, $10 for modem, and $10 in fees and taxes. It is crazy. I can only recommend you get reliable high speed Internet and watch all your shows for free online.

Donovan J. Arnold