[Vision2020] Boy Scout files reveal repeat abuse, report says

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 19:18:12 PDT 2012

Tom,

Surely the Douglas Wilson who wrote the letter you displayed cannot be the
same Douglas Wilson who wrote
on page 85 of *Fidelity,* explaining how pedophiles should be dealt with: *“But
when we are dealing with young children who are abused by adults
(pederasty, child porn, etc.) the penalty for those guilt of the crime
should be death”*

Surely no one could be that corrupt, hypocritical, venial, and dishonest,
and at the same time call himself a pastor of the Christian faith.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com