[Vision2020] Craig: Bathroom time all business

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 09:45:25 PDT 2012

This actually makes sense to me (soliciting sex in a restroom) as official
business.  How it is different from the many other congressional whores
soliciting businesses, PAC, and advocacy groups for money as payment for
the intercourse of access and favorable votes?

At least Craig's "official business" did not fuck over a large part of the
U.S. population as other pay to play deals with congresspersons do.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com