[Vision2020] Former Porn Star Endorses Mitt Romney

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 3 17:21:11 PDT 2012

"When you're rich, you want a Republican in office."

- Retired porn star Jenna Jameson

Courtesy of The Atlantic Wire (Washington, DC) at:

http://www.wtsp.com/news/national/article/266612/81/Porn-star-endorses-Romney

-----------------------------------

Jenna Jameson: 'When You're Rich, You Want a Republican in Office'

The Mitt Romney endorsement the RNC won't by hyping this news cycle comes courtesy of porn star Jenna Jameson who announced at a San Francisco strip club Thursday night that she's "very looking forward to a Republican being back in office." If those optics weren't ideal for a celebrity endorsement, neither was Jameson's rationale for voting Romney, which pretty much embodied the evil GOP voter stereotype: "When you're rich, you want a Republican in office," she said, according to the local CBS News affilate.

In the race for the porn vote, Jameson's nod emerges just as Romney was falling behind Obama. Earlier this week, Ron Jeremy told the Boston Herald he was voting for Obama, though he complimented Romney's brood. “I think the fact that he’s such an amazing father proves a lot. I give him a lot of credit. He’s raised some good sons. When a man is a really, really good father, that’s very important,”  Jeremy said. Meanwhile, also Obama locked up the support of Hustler publisher Larry Flynt months ago, when the mogul told The Daily Caller, "I think Obama will win, and I’m going to vote for him.” Say, when's the last time somebody got Hugh Hefner on the phone to weigh in on the nation's pressing issues?

Mitt Romney's latest endorser, retired porn star Jenna Jameson

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown