[Vision2020] [update] The Intolerista Wingding's Caterer . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 2 02:14:48 PDT 2012

False alarm, V-Peeps.

It turns out that "Blues, Brews, and BBQ" WAS purchased . . . and renamed "D. Willy's Blues, Brews, and BBQ" in honor of its new owner . . . Dennis Wilson; no relation to His Whineyness.

See y'all at . . . The Fifth Annual Intolerista Wingding (with Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale) . . . 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm on June 21st, 2013 (a Friday) . . . in the Great Room of Moscow's 1912 Center . . . beer, wine, sodas and munchies on sale by "D. Willy's Blues, Brews, and BBQ" . . . donations of canned foods for Sojourners Alliance are encouraged but not required.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown